Policies & Procedures
BESC is committed to upholding the principles of fairness, respect, responsibility and safety for all swimmers, coaches, staff, officials, families and spectators
BESC supports and adopts the Swimming Australia National Integrity Framework, supported by Swimming Victoria, the peak body for swimming in the State. The National Integrity Framework (NIF) incorporates six documents including:
- Complaints, Disputes and Discipline Policy
- Competition Manipulation and Sport Wagering Policy
- Member Protection Policy
- Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
- Swimming Australia National Integrity Framework
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
The Bendigo East Swimming Club:
- Adopts and supports the 11 Victorian Child Safe Standards.
- Requires all BESC coaches and committee to maintain a valid Victorian Working with Children Check.
- Advises that breaches of policies and guidelines will be addressed according to procedures contained within the relevant policy.
For any concerns or grievances
Please contact Head Coach John Jordan email@example.com
The current version of the BESC Constitution was adopted at the clubs Annual General Meeting dated 16 February 2016.
The BESC Policies which includes the Etiquette and Club Values, were adopted in 2015. Our Policies are currently under review to be updated before end 2023. The current BESC Policies will remain in place until the update has been completed.
BESC supports the Swimming Victoria Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy (May 2023).
BESC supports and promotes the Swimming Victoria Inclusive Swimwear Policy(April 2021).
BESC supports and promotes the Swimming Victoria Guidelines for 11/under race suites.